Stay connected - Please validate your email address!
In December, Aspen View Public Schools asked stakeholders to validate their email addresses. If you completed your email validation at that time, there is no need to take any further action. However, if you did not, this information is intended for you.
Parents, families and other stakeholders stay connected with Aspen View School Division and its schools by subscribing to emailed updates from our websites. These include:
- Updates on busing cancellations and delays
- School newsletters
- Other news items shared on the Aspen View website (www.aspenview.org)
In order to receive these emails, in accordance with Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation, we require that you validate your email address. Any email addresses not validated by March 27, 2018 will no longer receive these emails.
To validate your email address, follow this simple step:
- On February 26, 2018, an email containing a link will be sent to all addresses in our website email systems that have not yet been validated. Simply click on that link and your email address will be validated.
Alternatively, you can also follow this process:
- Click on any of the links listed below for the email updates you wish to subscribe to.
- Enter your email address and click ‘Subscribe’
- A verification email will be sent to that address with a link included. Click on that link and your address will be validated.
*Please note: Email address validation will apply to all subscriptions currently associated with that address; new subscriptions must added separately.
Click here to validate email addresses for:
- Aspen View busing updates
- Curriculum News
- Facilities News
- Finance News
- FNMI News
- Human Resources News
- Technology News
Click the link provided to validate email addresses for: